Sunday, April 01, 2012

Tour d'Joko: LOTR Edition- TO THE FLAMING GEYSER!

As usual, things weren’t going all that smoothly on the Tour d’Joko. I had gotten lost whilst in search of a gas station in the Mirkwood….err…the Kirkwood… make that Kirkland. This put me behind schedule, and even after saving time when I discovered to the Visitor‘s Center at Saruman’s Lair (Microsoft’s HQ) to be closed for a private event, I still ended up 20 minutes late for the gathering of the Elves at the Al-Ano fortress…

What kind of claw?!?

EMUNCLAW!!






I swear, there really is such a place as the “Hobbit Forest” here in Washington State. It started out with someone placing a garden gnome along a trail at the Federation Forest State Park, and it just kind of grew from there! It’s supposed to be quite impressive. Here’s the link to article where I learned about it in the first place.

BUT WOULD I FIND THE ELUSIVE HOBBITS??!

Watch below in the third and final episode, where I also reach the Flaming Geyser of Emunclaw!!!






I hope you’ve enjoyed this edition of the Tour d’Joko! Make every day an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty place. I hope we get up there again.

    ReplyDelete